No. If there is at least one Question Submitter the Q&A module is active. You can leave it deactivated by not assigning a Q&A role to the users of the buyside. You can always amend the Q&A setup at a later stage.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to activate the Q&A module?
- Who sees who and who sees what in Q&A?
- Can I freeze the Q&A?
- Can I disable the high priority feature?
- Can I turn off the feature follow-up questions?
- Do I need to set up Q&A categories?
- Can an Answer Drafter see all submitted questions?
- Does every user in a buyer group have to have the same Q&A permissions?
- Can Question Submitters and Question Drafters see the names of the other users in their Q&A group?
- Can all Question Submitters submit the questions of a Question Drafter?