No. You can set up a buyer group and decide to only grant a selection of users Q&A access. You can also make a distinction between Question Drafters and Question Submitters.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to activate the Q&A module?
- Do I need to set up Q&A categories?
- Can I turn off the feature follow-up questions?
- Can I freeze the Q&A?
- Who sees who and who sees what in Q&A?
- Can an Answer Drafter see all submitted questions?
- Does every user in a buyer group have to have the same Q&A permissions?
- Can Question Submitters and Question Drafters see the names of the other users in their Q&A group?
- Can all Question Submitters submit the questions of a Question Drafter?