No. A Question Drafter has to select a Question Submitter to assign his questions to. Only this Question Submitter is able to submit these questions.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to activate the Q&A module?
- Who sees who and who sees what in Q&A?
- Can I freeze the Q&A?
- Can I disable the high priority feature?
- Can I turn off the feature follow-up questions?
- Do I need to set up Q&A categories?
- Can an Answer Drafter see all submitted questions?
- Does every user in a buyer group have to have the same Q&A permissions?
- Can Question Submitters and Question Drafters see the names of the other users in their Q&A group?
- Can all Question Submitters submit the questions of a Question Drafter?