No, once an answer is disclosed, you can’t make amendments to the answer. You can always provide an additional answer to rectify or complete a given answer.
Articles in this section
- What are Open questions?
- Permissions on answer references
- Can I disclose all Q&A to all potential buyer groups?
- Can I assign a question to multiple Answer Drafters?
- Can I upload a document in the Q&A as attachment to my answer?
- Can I edit answers after I have disclosed the answer?
- Can I use an old Import answer sheet to upload my answers?
- As an Answer Drafter I can't answer any questions