Ask a question as a Question Submitter
How to ask a question as a Question submitter?
A Question Submitter can draft and submit questions to the answer side.
To ask a question, use one of the following alternatives:
1. Navigate to the Documents section.
2. Open the document in the Document Viewer.
5. Type your question and submit it to the answer side. You can save the question as a draft if you want to work on it later.
If you want to create multiple questions at the same time, you can use the Import questions feature.
1. Navigate to the Q&A section.
3. Follow the steps and import the Excel sheet back to the Vault.
4. After you have imported your questions, submit them to the answer side.
If you want to learn more about this feature visit Ask multiple questions.
Question Submitters can assign multiple questions at the same time. Visit Submit multiple questions at once to learn how to perform this action.