Open the archive (macOS)
How to open your archive's zip file (macOS)?
To open your zip file in a macOS device, use the steps below.
2. If you received a closing USB, enter the USB in your flash drive. Otherwise, download the zip file from our platform.
3. Drag & drop the file to your desktop.
4. Right mouse click on your zip file and select 'Get Info'.
5. Change your unarchiving program from 'Default' to 'The Unarchiver' under the tab Open with:
6. Double-click on the archive and paste the decryption key you will find in the email you have received from firstname.lastname@example.org in the password pop-up screen. Select Continue.
The self extracting zip file will extract from the USB by default.
Still have questions? Our Customer Success team is happy to help. Contact our team on 088 - 238 22 40 or email@example.com.