Branding your data room: change logo and color
How to change the Vault logo and color?
By default, the Virtual Vaults logo is displayed in the top left corner of your Vault. However, you can always change it to your company logo or another image, to give users a warm welcome.
To change the logo and color, use the steps below.
1. If you are a Vault Admin, log in to My Virtual Vaults.
2. Navigate to your project and click on the three dots in the top right corner of the Vault tile.
3. Select Vault details from the drop down menu.
4. Navigate to Branding.
5. Click on the current logo to upload the logo of your choice. Make sure the image is in .gif, .jpg, .png format and does not exceed 200 KB in size.
6. After uploading a custom logo, you can select a color for your Vault. Simply select Pick color.