No. You can’t edit or replace a document in the Vault, but you can delete an older version of a document and upload the new version. Deleted documents end up in the Recycle bin.
Articles in this section
- Possible issues when uploading documents
- Supported document types
- Description in details pane
- What happens to deleted documents?
- Can I replace or edit documents in my Vault?
- What is a placeholder?
- Recycle bin
- Maximum size of a file to upload
- No preview available. File is queued to be prepared for the viewer. Now what?
- Can I search for text in the documents?