We make use of a DHL Express. The archives are picked up by a DHL courier at our Rotterdam office. Via a DHL distribution center in the Netherlands, it will be shipped to the destination and delivered after the recipient signs for the package. The minute the archives are picked up, you can track & trace the archive with the track & trace code that is sent to you.
Articles in this section
- What does an archive on USB contain?
- What is a hash code?
- Who can request an archive?
- Which Q&A will show on the Closing archive?
- How long does it take to receive the archives?
- How are the archives shipped?
- No password for USB
- Why are the folder names in the structure shortened?
- Document Audit Legend
- Roles & Users Audit Legend