Open questions are the questions in Q&A that have no disclosed answer.
It is the combination of:
- New questions: Questions that have been submitted by the question group(s).
- Assigned questions: Questions that have been assigned to Answer Drafters.
- Answers to be approved*: Questions that have a drafted answer, but lack approval.
- Answers to be disclosed: Answers that have been assigned to you by Answer Drafters.
* only applicable when the approval feature is enabled.
The default order is to list high priority questions first and then show the oldest questions first. You can change the sorting order in the drop-down in the top right of the screen. Read more about sorting and ordering questions.