Upload a new document in the Q&A
How to upload a document as a answer reference?
To upload a new document as part of the answer to the question, use the steps below.
Log in to your Vault and navigate to the Q&A section.
1. Open the question from the list of questions in Q&A.
2. Click on Select answer reference.
3. Click Upload next to the folder where you would like to upload the document.
An upload screen will appear.
4. Select Browse and select the document you would like to upload and attach to the answer.
5. Select Start upload.
6. Type an answer in the answer box.
7. Depending on your Q&A role, click on Disclose or Assign to finalize the action.