- Upload environment for internal users
- Check and approve documents in the Vault before disclosing to buy side
- Easy workflow
- Easy permission setup
In case there are multiple parties involved in gathering and uploading documents you may want to check these documents before disclosing them to the buy side. When you check the documents you will have the total control that only the correct, latest and complete documents are disclosed.
In below example screen an Upload folder is created in the Other Documents environment.
You can choose to grant internal users uploading permissions in a separate folder outside the index. In below image the Upload team has access to all the content in the index, but can only upload in the Upload folder.
You can even choose to create the same folders as in the index. You can then grant access for an uploader to a certain folder in the index and to a specific folder in Other documents. In below image a HR Upload team only has access to the folder HR in the index and uploading permission in the folder HR in Other documents.
Step by step
- Create a folder in Other Documents and name it Upload folder;
- Create a Content Admin role;
- Grant the role upload permissions for the Upload folder.