- Create a separate Q&A folder per buyer group outside the index
- Upload a document directly from the Q&A dialog
- No gaps between index numbers
- Part of disclosed information and archive on USB
In case there are multiple buyer groups you may want to share a document with a certain buyer group only. When you create a Q&A folder per buyer group you make sure these documents only are disclosed to the right buyer group without creating gaps between index numbers.
In below example screens a Q&A folder is created in the Other Documents environment for buyer group Blue.
Step by step
- Create a folder per buyer group in Other Documents
- Grant each buyer group permissions for their specific folder
- Upload your documents directly from the Q&A-module. Read more.