How to change your password?
You can always change the password you use to log in to your Vault.
To change your password in your Vault, use the steps below.
1. Log in to your Vault.
2. Click on your name on the top right corner of your screen and navigate to User details.
3. Next to Password, click on Change.
4. Enter your old and new password and click on Save.
- Choose a random and unique password consisting of a minimum of 10 characters.
- The platform checks several databases, to see if the password has been part of a data breach in the past.
- The longer your password, the better.
- We advise you to store your passwords in a safe password manager like 1Password or Lastpass. Both programs contain a password generator.