My index report
How to use My index report?
The My Index report shows the complete content structure (folders, documents and placeholders) of the Vault and indicates whether you accessed the file and which action was performed on it. The report has a filter in the top row to quickly sort by document type, or permission, for example.
Columns in My index report:
- Type: displays folder, document or placeholder.
- Index: displays the index number (empty cell for Other Documents).
- Title: displays the title of the folder, document or placeholder.
- Description: displays the description of the folder, document or placeholder (if applicable).
- Ext: displays the extension of the document type. (for example .doc .pdf).
- Size (MB): displays the size of the document in MB.
- Pages: displays the amount of pages of the document.
- Permission: displays which download permission is set for the item.
- Date visible: displays the date and time the folder, document or placeholder was accessible for your role.
- Seen: displays whether you have accessed the document in the Vault or not.
- Last action: displays the last action you performed on the document, for instance viewed online or downloaded the document.
- Date last action: displays the date when you performed the last action to the concerning document, as mentioned above.