The Index report is an Excel report that shows the complete content (folders, documents and placeholders) of the Vault from your role's perspective. The report has a filter in the top row. With this filter you can quickly sort by document type, or permission for example.
The columns are:
- Type: displays folder, document or placeholder;
- Index: displays the index number (empty cell for Other Documents);
- Title: displays the title of the folder, document or placeholder;
- Description: displays the description of the folder, document or placeholder (if applicable);
- Ext: displays the extension of the document type. (for example .doc .pdf);
- Size (MB): displays the size of the document in MB;
- Pages: displays the amount of pages of the document;
- Permission: displays the permission of your role: View Online, Download secured PDF, or Download original);
- Date visible: displays the date and time the folder, document or placeholder was accessible for your role;
- Seen: displays a green check mark or red cross whether you have viewed or downloaded the document or not;
- Last action: displays you last action (View online, Download secured PDF, or Download original) on a document (if applicable);
- Date last action: displays the date and time of your last action (if applicable);
- Link: displays the direct link to a folder or document.