All document types can be uploaded to the Vault, but not all file types can be converted. Unconverted documents cannot be downloaded as secured PDF or viewed online in the document viewer. The most common document types are supported.
Examples of document types that are not supported by the document viewer are: .zip .dwg .rar .xlsm .xlsb .vsd, FlashPDF, and password protected files.
The possible reasons for documents that are not converted:
- File type is not supported by the viewer
- File is not supported by the viewer
- File contains external data sources
- File contains too many pages
- File is password protected