If End Users haven't got permissions to download an Excel document keep the following things in mind:
- The document viewer creates pages of an Excel document
- The document viewer only converts files with a maximum of 1500 pages
- The document viewer only shows the information of the set print area
- The document viewer doesn't display the sheet name
- Excel with macro's cannot be converted
An example is shown below. The first image is the Excel. The second image is how the document viewer displays the pages.
Be advised to grant download permission to an Excel file to avoid these issues.