Tags can be used to manually add keywords to a question and answer dialog. Tags can improve your Q&A workflow by adding subjects or statuses.
Tags in short:
- Tags are only visible to users within your group.*
- Anyone in your Q&A Group can add and delete a tag.
- Tags are displayed under the question box.
- When a tag is created, it appears in the drop-down menu.
- Tags are for internal use. Tags are not part of the disclosed information.
- Creation and deletion of tags are not logged.
On the question side:
Only the Question Submitters and Question Drafters in your Q&A group can see the tags of a question.
On the answer side:
All Q&A Admins and Answer Drafters (with permission on the question reference) can see the tags on a question and answer message.
*Vaults opened before 7 May 2019 have a classic sell side setup. Tags will only be visible for your permission role. Upon request the Virtual Vaults Support Team can create a Q&A Group with all sell side permission roles.