As a Q&A Admin* you are able to regulate the number of questions each buyer group can submit per day, per week or in total.
The Settings dialog lists all buyer groups that are active in the Vault.
Follow the steps to set a question limit
Step 1: Switch the toggle;
Step 2: Specify the amount of desired limits for a buyer group, and optionally of which are high priority;
Step 3: Define the time frame. Choose between Total, Week or Day;
Step 4: Choose Apply to all when you wish to copy the settings to all other groups;
Step 5: Select Save.
Good to know:
- To check the current status of a buyer group limit select Status next to the toggle (see above image);
- When the question limit for a buyer group is toggled ‘off’, this means there are no limits to the amount of questions they can submit;
- When changes to the limit settings are saved, these are directly applicable;
- When the question limit for a buyer group is 0, this means they cannot submit new questions to the answer side. However, answers to previously submitted questions can still be disclosed;
- If you change the question limit to a lower amount than the buyer group has already submitted, no questions will disappear from the buyer group’s Q&A. This will just mean they will not be able to submit new questions until the end of the specified time frame;
- If a group name is not hyperlinked, this means it contains no subroles.
- Vaults opened before 7 May 2019 have a classic sell side setup, where this feature is not supported. Upon request the Virtual Vaults Support Team can split the sell side from the buy side roles to enable this feature.
* The Settings button in the Q&A overview is only available to Q&A Admins who are a Vault Admin as well.