As a Q&A Admin* you are able to regulate the number of questions each buyer group can submit per day, per week or in total.
The Settings dialog lists all buyer groups that are active in the Vault. Clicking a group name will reveal the subroles that are part of that group.
To apply certain question limits to all buyer groups at once: simply specify the desired limits for one buyer group, then move your mouse cursor anywhere on the row of that group (1) and on the right the text Apply to all will appear (2). Clicking this will copy the settings to all other groups.
Good to know:
- When the question limit for a buyer group is toggled ‘off’, this means there are no limits to the amount of questions they can submit;
- When changes to the limit settings are saved, these are directly applicable;
- When the question limit for a buyer group is 0, this means they cannot submit new questions to the answer side. However, answers to previously submitted questions can still be disclosed;
- If you change the question limit to a lower amount than the buyer group has already submitted, no questions will disappear from the buyer group’s Q&A. This will just mean they will not be able to submit new questions until the end of the specified time frame;
- If a group name is not hyperlinked, this means it contains no subroles.
- Vaults opened before 7 May 2019 have a classic sell side setup, where this feature is not supported. Upon request the Virtual Vaults Support Team can split the sell side from the buy side roles to enable this feature.
* The Settings button in the Q&A overview is only available to Q&A Admins who are a Vault Admin as well.