How to register to Virtual Vaults?
To register to Virtual Vaults, use the following steps.
1. Check your email inbox and look for an invitation email from Virtual Vaults - Registration. Make sure you check your spam or junk folder, as well as any inbox filters, just in case emails from Virtual Vaults are being sent there by mistake. If you did not receive the email invite visit Invitation email not received.
2. Click on Register.
3. Select your language preference and enter your personal details.
4. Set up a strong password of at least 10 characters.
- Choose a random and unique password consisting of at least 10 characters.
- Do not use personal information (name, date of birth, role, company etc.)
- The platform checks several databases, to see if the password has been part of a data breach in the past.
- The longer your password, the better.
- We advise you to store your passwords in a safe password manager like 1Password or Lastpass. Both programs contain a password generator.
5. Fill in your mobile phone number and select a verification option. Make sure you register with your personal mobile phone. Visit Text message (SMS) not received during registration or login if you are experiencing this issue.
7. You can now log in to My VV.