Quick intro to the Q&A flow
How does the Q&A flow work?
As in the Vault, the Q&A has two sides:
The Buy side asks the questions Question group
The Sell side provides the answers Answer group
1. A Question Drafter creates a question and assigns it to a Question Submitter.
2. This Question Submitter reviews the question and submits it to the Answer group. (Question Submitters can create questions and submit them directly to the Answer group).
3. A Q&A Admin reviews the question and assigns it to an Answer Drafter. (Q&A Admins can provide answers directly and disclose them to the Question group).
4. This Answer Drafter prepares the answer to the question and assigns back to the Q&A Admin.
5. The Q&A Admin reviews the answer and if he/she agrees, the answer is disclosed to the Question group.
6. Question Submitter and Question Drafter review the answer and if necessary they can ask a follow-up question.