Ask a question as a Question Drafter
How to ask a question as a Question Drafter?
A Question Drafter can create questions and assign them to a Question Submitter. The Question Submitter will review and submit the questions to the Answer Group. Be aware that only submitted questions will be visible to the answer side.
To create a question, use one of the following alternatives:
1. Navigate to the Documents section.
2. Open the document in the Document Viewer.
3. Click on the Q&A icon in the document viewer. See image below.
4. After clicking on the icon, the screen will split. The document can now be viewed on the left, while question can be formulated on the right side of the screen.
5. Type your question and assign it to a Question Submitter. You can save the question as a draft if you want to work on it later.
If you want to create multiple questions at the same time, you can use the Import questions feature.
1. Navigate to the Q&A section.
2. Click on the Import questions button. See image below.
3. Follow the steps and import the Excel sheet back to the Vault.
4. After you have imported your questions assign them to a Question Submitter. Visit Assign multiple questions at once to learn how to perform this action.
If you want to learn more about this feature visit Ask multiple questions.
Visit Assigning questions to a Question Submitter if a Question Drafter wants to learn how to perform this action.