Q&A filters: Q&A Admin
Understanding the Q&A filters for a Q&A Admin
The Q&A section for Q&A Admins contains a set of filters. These filters are displayed under Status (see image below). In this article we explain what each of these filters mean.
There are 6 different filters in the Q&A section for Q&A Admins:
1. New Questions: Questions that have been submitted by the Question group but have not been assigned or answered.
2. Assigned questions: Questions that have been assigned by a Q&A Admin to Answer Drafters.
3. Answers to be disclosed: Answers to questions that have been drafted, but have not been disclosed. A Q&A Admin should disclose the answers to the Question group.
4. Open Questions: All the questions that have been submitted by the Question group and do not have a disclosed answer yet.
5. Disclosed answers: Answers that have been disclosed to the Question group. These answers can no longer be changed.
6. All: All the questions with their corresponding status. Find below a quick explanation of the different question status:
‘Submitted’: The question has not been assigned to a user and no answer has been formulated yet.
‘Assigned’: The question is assigned to an Answer Drafter. Other Answer Drafters can see the drafted answer, but they can’t make changes. The Q&A Admin can decide to change the draft and disclose it to the Question group.
'To be disclosed’: Drafted answers which have been assigned to the Q&A Admin. The answer is not visible to the Question group. The Q&A Admin still has to review and disclose the answer.
‘Answered’: The answer has been disclosed and it is visible to the Question group. The answer can no longer be changed.
Q&A Tip: Use the Q&A Chat to streamline the communication with your team. Visit Q&A Chat to learn all you need to know about using this feature.