Assign a question to an Answer Drafter
How to assign a Question to an Answer Drafter?
Q&A Admins can assign questions to Answer Drafters. To do so, follow the next steps:
In the Q&A overview open the question you want to assign to another user.
1. Click on "Select assignee" and select one of the Answer drafters from the drop-down menu.
2. After choosing an Answer drafter, click on "Assign" to finalize the action.
Q&A Tip: Use the Q&A Chat to streamline the communication with your team members. Visit Q&A Chat to learn more about this feature.
1. You can also select the question in the Q&A overview by ticking the box in front of the question.
2. After selecting the question, click on "Assign" in the bar above.
3. Choose the Answer Drafter you would like to assign the question to and click on "Assign".
Q&A Tip: If you are unsure about who to assign a question, use the Q&A chat to discuss this with your team members. They will always see the question as long as they have access to the question reference.