Search in permissions window
How to use the search function in the permissions window?
If you are a Vault Admin or a Project Admin managing permissions you can use the search function to look for specific documents or placeholders. You can search either on the type of the document(s) or on the title of the document.
To use the search function, use the steps below.
1. Navigate to the permissions window.
2. Type the name of the document or document type in the search bar and click on the search icon.
3. Results will be displayed. In this example all the Excel files are displayed. To narrow your search you can use the Available since filter.
4. To set a specific permission on the results of your search, simply click on Select All, or tick the box or boxes of the documents you want to set deviating permissions for.
5. Select the type of permission you want to apply and click on Apply to finalize the action.