04-08 Release Notes
We are happy to share that we've got a whole lot of Workspace upgrades!
1. Redaction improvements
- Multiple shared draft redactions
Redaction = teamwork! No more personal drafts. Save all your redacted files as draft and let your colleagues review them whenever they like. We will make sure you don’t accidently export the original version to the Vault.
- Export original unredacted files to the Vault
Just getting the redacted file but want to share the originals as well? We now also send over the original files to the Vault on export. Don’t worry that you will expose data, because we made sure these original files will be saved in a secure separate folder. Read more
2. Office viewer
Stay in Workspaces! PowerPoint, Excel and Word files are now viewable in our integrated online viewer so you no longer need to download to your local drive.
3. Multi-select improvements
- Multi-select drag and drop
You can now move folders and files around as you like. Select multiple files and drag them to your preferred location. Read more
- (Multi-select) cut/paste
Prefer the old way of cut and paste? We’ve got you covered. Move files within a data collection or between collections by using cut and paste. Both for single file/folder and with multi-select ! Read more
4. Downloadable Index report
Old skool cool! You told us that you are missing the traditional index report, so we’ve added it to Workspaces too. And for those of you who already used it: you no longer need to convert the csv file - it’s now formatted out of the box.
5. Status “Done” improvements
You talked and we listened. The done status will no longer disable actions but will revert the status to in progress. This way we safeguard that something on done is really done, but you are not limited in your workflow.
6. Improved upload
We’ve improved the stability of the upload service. Besides that, you can now remove index numbering in files names on the fly.
7. Updated multi-select functionality
The multi-select tool just got an upgrade!
- You can drag and drop multiple files and/or folders within a data collection. Visit this article to learn more about it!
- When you want to move files and/or folders to another data collection, you can use the new cut and paste feature! Visit this article to learn more about it!