Unsupported files report
How to use the Unsupported files report?
The Unsupported files report shows all documents that are not converted. If a document is not converted, the document can't be displayed in the document viewer.
These are the possible reasons for a document not to be converted:
- File is queued to be prepared by the viewer
- File is currently being prepared for the viewer
- File type is not supported by the viewer
- File is not supported by the viewer
- File contains external data sources
- File contains too many pages (more than 1500)
- File is too big (bigger than 100 MB)
- File is password protected
Visit the following articles to learn more about unsupported files or about best practices regarding unsupported files.