If a document is not converted, this means the document can't be displayed in the document viewer.
The possible reasons are:
- File is queued to be prepared by the viewer
- File is currently being prepared for the viewer
- File type is not supported by the viewer
- File is not supported by the viewer
- File contains external data sources
- File contains too many pages (more than 1500)
- File is too big (bigger than 100 MB)
- File is password protected
The document types that are supported are: .doc .docx .pdf .ppt .pptx .xls .xlsx .msg .jpeg .jpg .png .tiff .txt
Examples of document types that are not supported are: .zip .dwg .rar .xlsm .xlsb .vsd, FlashPDF, and password protected files.