Documents Audit Legend
Understanding the Documents Audit Legend
Once the audit log is extracted and loaded in Excel, the information is ready for review. This article gives an overview of the tracked actions and how to interpret them.
Exact date and time of the action in CET.
- DocumentCreate: User uploads document, User creates folder, User creates placeholder
- DocumentDelete: User deletes document or folder
- DocumentDownload: User downloads document
- DocumentModified: User renames document or folder
- DocumentMove: User moves document or folder
- DocumentPrint: User downloads a secured PDF of the document
- DocumentView: User views document
- LogIn: Login of a user
- MassDownload: User downloads the contents of a complete folder or the complete Vault
- NodeAccess: Navigation in the Vault and the wizards. If Page is 1 this concerns a preview
- NodePermissionChanged: User changes permission on root, folder or document level
- Reindex: User changes index number due to reindex action or deletion
- ADD: Permission is added
- DEL: Permission is deleted
- Change Structure: Permission to make changes in the order of the structure
- CopyDocument: Permission to copy document*
- DeleteDocument: Permission to delete folder, document, or placeholder**
- DenyAccess: No permission to view folder, document or placeholder
- DownloadDocument: Permission to download folder, document or placeholder
- EditDocument: Permission to rename folder, document or placeholder
- MoveDocument: Permission to move folder, document or placeholder**
- PrintDocument: Permission to download secured PDF of a document
- UploadDocument: Permission to upload folder, document or placeholder
- View: Permission to view folder, document or placeholder
* Extinct permission
** Only functional in combination with Change Structure
Page number in document. If page number is -1 the document viewer is closed.
ID of the session in which the user used the document viewer.
Substatus of the given action.
Only applicable to DocumentModified, DocumentMove and Reindex.
In case of DocumentMove or Reindex: the old index number of the folder, document or placeholder.
In case of DocumentModified: the old title.
In case of DocumentMove or Reindex: the new index number of the folder, document or placeholder.
In case of DocumentModified: the new name of the folder, document or placeholder.
Still have questions? Our Customer Success team is happy to help. Contact our team on +3188 - 238 22 40 or email@example.com.