Answer a question as an Answer Drafter
How to answer a question as an Answer Drafter?
To answer a question as an Answer Drafter, the question must be assigned to you.
If questions have been assigned to you, use the steps below to provide an answer.
Log in to your Vault and navigate to the Q&A section.
1. Navigate to Assigned to you and click on the question you are going to answer.
2. The Q&A dialog will open. Type your answer in the answer box.
3. Optionally, add one or more answer references. Visit Answer references to learn about adding references to your answers.
4. Click on Select an assignee to assign a question to a Q&A Admin. The Q&A Admin will you review the question and disclose it to the question group.
5. Click on Assign to finalize the action. If you still want to work on your answer you can always save it as a draft.