Data collection overview
Understanding the data collection overview
On the data collection level we have added a range of options to simplify your workflow.
1. Add main folder: Create a main folder at the end of the data collection. If you have a collection of 10 main-folders, the new folder will be main-folder 11.
2. Upload: Upload folders and files in one of the main folders. Visit Upload file/folder to learn how you can perform this action in a subfolder.
3. Paste task: Paste a folder or file in one of the main folders.
4. Collapse all: Collapse all your data collection to see the main folders in the list. This simplifies the navigation through your documentation.
5. Expand all: Expand all to show all the sub-folders in the data collection and get a complete overview of your data collection.
6. Filter: Filter your tasks with one of the following filters:
Assigned to you: Items in the data collection that have been assigned to the user.
Hide files: Hide all files in the collection.
Status: Status type.
7. Export: Export your data collection to your Vault or to your personal device.
8. Multi-select: Hover on the left of a folder to select multiple folders or subfolders. Visit Multi-select to learn more about using this functionality.