Reset your password
Did you forget your password?
Use the steps below to sign back to My Virtual Vaults.
1. Visit the link here.
2. Enter your email address and click on Send.
3. Check your email inbox and look for a Virtual Vaults email.
4. Use the link to reset your password.
5. Create a unique password of a minimum of 10 characters.
- Choose a random and unique password consisting of a minimum of 10 characters.
- Do not use personal information (name, date of birth, role, company etc.)
- The platform checks several databases, to see if the password has been part of a data breach in the past.
- The longer your password, the better.
- We advise you to store your passwords in a safe password manager like 1Password or Lastpass. Both programs contain a password generator.