Request an archive
How to request an archive?
Before you close your Vault (or 14 days after you've closed it) you can request an archive of the Vault on USB. Beware that only Vault Admins can perform this action.
To request the closing USB, use the steps below.
1. Log in to My Virtual Vaults, navigate to your project and click on Request archive or;
log in to your Vault, navigate to your Dashboard, go to the Quick links tile and click on Archive on USB.
2. Read the introduction information carefully and click on Next.
3. Select the perspective for your archive and click on Select.
4. You will be redirected to the main page where the 'Select reports' option has become blue. Click on this option, tick the box of the reports you want to add to your archive and click on Select.
5. Fill out the recipients information including the number of USB's they are supposed to receive and preferred shipping method and click on Add.
6. If you want to add another perspective to your archive request click on Add archive and repeat the steps above, otherwise, click on Finish to finalize the action.