What does an Archive contain?
When requesting an archive, a perspective needs to be selected. By a perspective we mean a group or role in the Vault that has to be copied to the archive.
- A Vault Admin perspective will give a complete overview of the Vault and its data and as well as an audit log.
- Any other group or role perspective will only contain data (documents and optional reports) that was also visible to that perspective in the Vault.
Depending on the chosen perspective, both the archive on USB and the Cloud archive contain the following things:
- All the folders, documents and placeholders that were available for the perspective
- An index report
Contains all the questions and answers in the Q&A. It shows who submitted the question and who answered and disclosed the answers.
Contains all the questions and answers in the Q&A visible to the group or role. It shows who drafted the questions and who submitted them. It does not show who drafted or disclosed the answers.Activity report
Contains an overview of all content actions performed by all users.
Contains an overview of all content actions performed by users in the group or role.Permission report
Shows the set content permissions on folders, documents and placeholders for all roles.
Shows the set content permissions on folders, documents and placeholders for the group or role.User report
Contains an overview of all users, active and inactive.
Contains an overview of all users of the group or role, active and inactive.
- Audit log (Vault Admin perspective only)
- Process report (if the character limit of a path has been exceeded)
Each archive comes with a Comfort Letter. The Comfort Letter states when the archive was created by Virtual Vaults, its contents from which perspective and a hash code to prove its validity.