How to select multiple items at the same time?
Use the multi-select feature to select multiple items and avoid repetitive actions. Learn about the aspects you need to take into consideration when using multi-select, which actions can you perform and how to use it.
Aspects to take into consideration
- The multi-select tick box is only activated after you checked a box of an item.
- It is only possible to select folder and/or items in the same level, so if you selected item 1.1, you can select 1.2 and 1.3, but you cannot select folder 1, or 2.1, 3.1, etc.
These are the actions you may perform on an item at the same time.
- Add assignees
- Clear assignees
- Change the status
- Cut and paste multiple items to a different location or data collection
- Copy and paste multiple items
- Download multiple files
- Delete multiple items
- Drag and drop multiple items to a different location within a data collection
- Select all
Workspace Tip: Keyboard shortcuts like copy (ctrl+c), cut (ctrl+x) and paste (ctrl+v) also work!
How to use the multi-select feature
Workspace Tip: To select a specific set at once on click on the first item, hold SHIFT and click on the last item.